Pages

Welcome to "Your Best Dog" -- together we'll explore the joys and challenges of owning and caring for DOGS (as if you couldn't have already suspected that!)

In addition to helpful advice and reviews, from time to time, I'll likely be ranting about something I don't like -- and, I will give praise where I feel its deserving.

And, I encourage you to "speak your piece" when you feel so moved! Tell us about your Best Dog!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adopt a Pet -- New U.S. Postage Stamp

A new USPS 44cent postage stamp set will go on sale tomorrow, Apr 30th.  The 10-stamp series, featuring 5  dogs and 5 cats, is designed to promote pet adoption from shelters.

I hope that the new stamps do inspire people to visit the local shelters if they are looking for a dog or cat as a pet.  8-)

No comments: