Pages

Welcome to "Your Best Dog" -- together we'll explore the joys and challenges of owning and caring for DOGS (as if you couldn't have already suspected that!)

In addition to helpful advice and reviews, from time to time, I'll likely be ranting about something I don't like -- and, I will give praise where I feel its deserving.

And, I encourage you to "speak your piece" when you feel so moved! Tell us about your Best Dog!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jennifer Lopez -- A Show Of Bad Taste


I found these photos on the BestWeekEver.TV website.

Jennifer Lopez was dragging the poor dog around in a flower embellished doggie-equivalent of a wheelchair.  This occurred at a  recent Red Carpet event while she promoted her new movie, "The Backup Plan."

As a dog lover, and a wheelchair user myself, I find J Lo's action with this healthy Boston Terrier to be in very bad taste!

I hope that people will express their objections toward this unnecessary display -- to the press, the producers and to Lopez!

1 comment:

Jazzychick75 said...

um...hello....the dog is in the movie...in the wheelchair....he's just "in charachter". And there ARE dogs out there that need and USE chairs just like this. A lot of owners with handicapped animals were very happy to see this, as it is raising awareness.